Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Lot of Single Gals Feel This Way

I apologize for being out for over a week - I've been Über busy the past couple of days and haven't had the time to write down my thoughts so this one's going to be quite short.

If you're single and reading this, you've probably had a general feeling of waiting to the point of being idle. You may have said to yourself, "I won't eat in another date place til I go on a date with a guy I like" or "I won't watch movies until I watch it with my boyfriend". For me, it used to be the latter, 'til I realized I was being silly. I felt like I my life wasn't complete until I meet him. Oh, how wrong I was.

Photo taken from Flickr.com via Pinterest

It's sad to think that we haven't lived if we haven't met the one, if our lives are not whole because we haven't found our missing piece. You may think it's crazy but a lot of single girls do feel this way, they just don't admit it. There's nothing much wrong with it at first (because we all go through it), unless you start living less than your destiny. The worst part is, some girls only realize it when it's too late and they end up regretting. Each day is a gift, to both singles and couples. Live each day because it is a gift.

Photo taken from sleepingtigers.tumblr.com 

In a nutshell, live your life now. Live your destiny. You are complete, you just don't know it yet. Live it in graceful anticipation embark on adventures whether it's trying out a new restaurant or watching a horror flick. Do them while you're still single because they would make awesome memories.

-oOo-

No comments:

Post a Comment