Photo courtesy of Touch User Guide
Apple decided to drop the number and just call it what it is - an iPad® (since an iPad® is an iPad® and will always be an iPad®). After watching their Keynote on the new iPad®, it'll make you realize that they didn't just improve the iPad®, they've taken it to a whole new level in terms of technology and functionality.
Photo courtesy of ABC News
I don't think I can do justice to how they delivered their presentation, so here's a link so you can watch it yourself. http://www.apple.com/ipad/#video
In a nutshell, the new features of this iPad® are:
1. Retina display of 2048x1536 - it's 4 times the clarity of the iPad® 2!
2. 5 megapixel iSight camera that takes great photos as well as HD videos - no need to bring your cameras when you have this!
3. A5X chip makes the iPad® perform fast and efficient with the same 10-hour battery life
4. iPhoto® and iMovie® where you can edit your photos and create movies with your iPad® - I both love and need this feature!
5. Dictation feature that turns your voice into text (maybe they'll have Siri in the next iPad)
Want a new iPad® but don't know what to do with your old one? Here's what you can do:
- Sell it to someone with a fair resale value
- If you are in the US, you can have it traded-in at Target or Best Buy and get a gift card
- Bless someone and give your iPad® to someone you think might need it
New iPad® or not, it's still an amazing gadget that makes work (and waiting in long lines) easier.
The new iPad® goes on sale on Friday, March 16th.
شركة تراب لمكافحة الحشراتReplyDelete
شركة مكافحة العته والارضه بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة الثعابين والعقارب بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بنجران