Monday, March 12, 2012

The Boy-Girl Relationship Life Cycle


Boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are a lot like product life cycles. There's the beginning, a peak and and an end. This is how it is for some couples, me (and my exes) included.

Photo taken from marketingteacher.com


Need a better illustration? Watch the video below and see if you agree.

Strangers, Again by WongFu Productions

Not all relationships lead to the altar (thank God), and while it sucks to go through break-ups, they make us come out of it stronger and wiser. Break-ups end the same way, regardless of who initiated it - with broken hearts and tear-drenched pillows. But the beauty about break-ups is that you can start a new chapter of your life story.

I don't know if you're going through a break-up yourself, about to go through one, or you're still trying to get over the last one, and there's only one thing I can tell you. It's bound to get better. What goes down must come up, right?

Trust me, I've been there. Trust God, He'll see you through.

-oOo-

No comments:

Post a Comment