Sunday, June 10, 2012

Why I've Been M.I.A.

It's been almost 2 months since my last post and I think I should tell you it took that long before the next one.

Photo taken from French Essence

I was traveling with friends (and visiting family, of course) in California. The trip was meant for both work and play but mostly, play. It was a vacation after all.

After having crossed out "US trip with friends" off my bucket list, I realized how this trip was such a blessing from God. I will always be thankful because that trip was by far the best I've ever been in. I love being in a city and living like a tourist and a local at the same time. There's a sense of wonder and familiarity that only this trip could have given me.

I will most probably blog about it in the weeks to come as I share some travel adventures and food discoveries. 

I miss California but I am also happy to be home and working (need to save up for the next trip!). 

-oOo-

No comments:

Post a Comment